How to make chocolate keto ice-cream
One of the reasons for the universal popularity of the keto diet is that you can eat sweets, that too: ice-creams in a Keto Diet.
Today we are going to indulge in a creamy, low-carb, sugar-free, chocolate Ice-cream. And we are going to make this ice cream creamier and healthier by adding avocado to the recipe. The unsweetened cocoa powder in this recipe masks the odd flavour of Avocado. Also, the bitter chunks of dark chocolate cut the sweetness of this ice-cream.
The combination of two sugar-free sweeteners ( Stevia & Erythritol) prevents any bitter aftertaste.
1. We start by adding scooped Avocado, Coconut milk, whipping cream and vanilla extract in a bowl.
2. Use a hand-held blender to puree the Avocado and mix in all the ingredients.
3. It’s time to add the cocoa powder and our sweeteners. We need to blend or whisk the ice-cream mixture again.
4. Now, stir in the dark chocolate pieces. Pour the mixture into your ice-cream container.
5. Freeze your avocado-chocolate ketogenic ice-cream for 6 hours.
You do not require an ice-cream churner to make this creamy and delicious keto ice-cream.
One can enjoy this low-carb ice-cream anytime during the day, as each serving of this keto Chocolate ice-cream has only 4 grams of net carbohydrates.